PERFORMANCE BONUSES: Our performance bonuses program for all employees is designed to establish goal-setting practices and increase productivity. Goals will be set on projects and other related activities. A bonus will be given for every day prior to the deadline date a project he/she is responsible for is completed.
HOLIDAYS: Sarron understands the importance of Holidays with the family and thus gives a total of 6 holidays – four set and 2 floating) Sarron observes the following holidays for overtime purposes; New Years (1 Jan), Thanksgiving (4 th Thursday of NOV), Christmas (25 DEC), and the 4 th of July.
VACATIONS: Vacations are important. It’s good for us to spend time away from work. Full-time employees may take paid vacation time after their anniversary date. Company vacation plan is:
- After 1 year – 1 avg. work week (5 Days)
- After 3 years- 2 avg. work weeks (10 Days)
Employees are allowed to accumulate up to 4 weeks of leave.
PERSONAL TIME/ SICK LEAVE: In an effort to foster a balance between our work and personal lives, Company offers personal time. Personal time is earned on hours worked. A full time employee will accumulate one half (1/2) of a day for each month worked with a maximum of six (6) days to be used as personal time.
MILITARY LEAVE OF ABSENSE: A minimum of 2 weeks prior written notice using form SIP01-03 is required for these authorized leaves. This section is not relevant for times of state or national emergencies. Upon returning to work, a copy of his/her LES is to be turned into his/her supervisor and will be placed in the individuals personal file. This time will not count against vacation time.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE: There may be circumstances when you need a Leave of Absence from work. Should this time arise, Sarron has five (5) types of Leave of Absence: All leave of Absence requests must be submitted on leave form.
DRESS CODE: The Sarron way is to always present the best image possible to our customer. It is important that your clothing be appropriate for any Company business situation. You will be expected to maintain a neat, clean, personal appearance with a good personal hygiene.
- Medical (includes maternity)-will receive pay at ¼ of his/her pay rate for up to 30 days of leave if injured at work.
- Military (for obligations extending beyond four (4) days) unpaid
- Emergency (includes family emergency)-will receive pay at ¼ of his/her pay rate for up to three (3) days of leave.
- Parental (Additional time off for birth or adoption of child.)- will receive pay at ¼ of his/her pay rate for up to five (5) days of leave.
Minimum work attire is as follows for office personnel:
- Blue Jeans with no holes or casual shorts (non-jogging type).
- Company Shirt or other collard with no holes or stains
- Sandals or low top tennis shoes.
- Hair is to be kept clean and conservatively styled.
- All facial hair must be kept clean and neat and meet generally accepted professional standards for this industry.
Work attire is at Minimum Business casual for personnel meeting with clients:
BENEFITS: Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Slacks with no holes.
- Collared shirt for men
- Deck shoes, dress shoes.
- Holiday Pay
- Personal Time
- Leave of Absence
- Dental Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Emergency Shut Down
- Employee Discount
- Jury Duty
- Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
Part time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
MEDICAL INSURANCE: Sarron offers comprehensive medical insurance to all Full-time employees. The amount paid is based on time of employment in increments of ten (10) percent per year of employment. I.e. first year 0% paid by company, second year 10% paid by company, third year 20% etc…
DENTAL INSURANCE: Sarron offers dental insurance to all Full-time employees. The amount paid is based on time of employment in increments of ten (10) percent per year of employment. I.e. first year 0% paid by company, second year 10% paid by company, third year 20% etc;